Saturday, February 12, 2011

Jonesing on Saving Money

I’m discovering that using coupons is probably a lot like using meth…only you save lots of money and have way better teeth.  I actually feel guilty now if I go to the grocery store without my coupons.  I’m sure tweaking on cooked up Sudafed and fertilizer is a real hoot, but hunting coupons and saving money, it turns out, is quite the high.  

Speaking of tweaking, I’ve been super productive today.  So far, I’ve applied for a really choice position in a much respected organization, cleaned the kitchen, did laundry, painted some shelves in the basement and made a lamp (yes a lamp…pictures below).  See what I mean, the saving money energy high is the high that just keeps giving. AND you don’t have to deal with those pesky sweats, darned paranoia and irritating dilated pupils.

Making a Lamp Using an Empty Wine Bottle





1 comment: