Friday, March 25, 2011

Freaky Friday Favorites

I’ve been spending this week getting ready for our Saturday garage sale.  I’m excited about getting rid of some stuff and making some money.  But I’m really really EXCITED about the garage sale people watching potential.  I’ve got my camera and flip video ready!  Hopefully the footage I get will be as great as some of this week’s Freaky Friday Favorites.
I was so thrilled when I noticed this truck had parked next to me!







80s Kids Movies: The Tragic Epilogue -- powered by Cracked.com

2 comments:

  1. I'm impressed...you got Falcor and Duran Duran both into the same blog post, you've truly outdone yourself! Also, I think they only had Ellen do the Rio video because you weren't available, you so could have nailed that part.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was 80's day! BTW I'm going to see Duran Duran in Atlanta next month!!!

    ReplyDelete