Monday, April 11, 2011

Sippy Cup Margarita Mayhem at Applebees


Tiffany and I are taking a short little vacation to the beach.  At the start of our drive this morning, we heard on the radio that an Applebee’s in Michigan accidently filled a toddler’s sippy cup with a margarita instead of apple juice.  Talk about screw ups…damn.  So I did a little research and turns out, this isn’t the first time Applebee’s has done this.  Wow major screw up.  Apparently, the containers for the margaritas and apple juice are the same.  Nice.  It is quickly apparent how this happened.  Obviously, a decision made in a board room by higher ups who had no idea what it was like to work in a busy restaurant.  Sure it doesn’t matter if the containers look the same…oh and be sure to put the tequila based drinks right by the apple juice!  That will save counter space and look pretty!   I’m feeling lucky now.  Maybe I’ll get myself a sippy cup and see if I, too can get a margarita for an apple juice price.

Now if you remember I really like road trips for photo hunting.  Here are a few shots I got on the way to the beach.  Now I’m off to people watch on the beach and get myself some fried shrimps and beers.



mmm fresh shrimp philly cheesesteaks...

What does this even mean?


No comments:

Post a Comment