Monday, August 1, 2011

Banning Children


I was watching the news yesterday.  One of the stories was about a restaurant in Pennsylvania that banned children under six.  I’m sure a lot of people would have a problem with this, but I don’t.  Normally, we try to plan our vacations and outings to avoid children.  We even made the decision to not have children. Not because I don’t like kids, I actually really do.  In fact, I made the career choice to get paid less to teach children.  I just think it is fair for some places to be kid-free…and I don’t mean kids get to eat for free.  That being said, is there anything cuter than baby elephants playing in kiddie pools?


2 comments:

  1. You and your partner made the right decision.

    Children tend to cut into one's drinking time.

    ReplyDelete