Monday, August 29, 2011

No Wi-Fi WTF?!

The thing I like most about nature, is the fact that you can now find Wi-Fi nearly everywhere.  I’m trolling the internets with a pleasant view of the lake and the soothing sounds of nature in the background.  Imagine if I hadn’t been able to find the awesome video below.  How tragic would that be


P.S.  I did not break the zipline with my fat ass.  It was super fun.  In fact, I got a t-shirt that reads “Supafly” with someone ziplining across my chest.  It wasn’t really scary at all and the harnesses you had to wear were somewhat slenderizing and flattering.  I’d wear them to a lesbian bar.  The part that was not so fun was the jumping 100 feet straight down from a platform.  That sort of sucked until it was over and you could run away and say you had done it and lived. 

No comments:

Post a Comment