Sunday, September 4, 2011

Do or Do Nots of Dragon*Con 2011

Spending the day at Dragon*Con can only be summed up through pictures.  Here is my guide to the DO's and DON'T's of Dragon*Con!

DO

DO NOT

DO NOT

DO

DO

DO NOT...she was beyond annoying

Left = DO and Right = DO NOT

DUH...DO

Carrot head...I'm going to go with DO

DO NOT

DO!!!!

White-haired Jedi = DO NOT

Left = DO NOT and Right = DO

For the love of God...DO NOT

DO

DO

DO NOT

DO NOT

I had my friend David pose for a fake picture...the guy in the cape and tie staring at our fake picture was only wearing that and nothing else...DO NOT

DO

DO NOT

DO

DO NOT

DO

DO

Couple on the left = DO NOT

DO NOT

DO

DO

DO!!!

DO NOT

DO

2 comments:

  1. How did I miss the R2 corset?! Want! (must go research for 2012).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have totally been researching 2012, too. Can't wait to go back!!!!

    ReplyDelete