Saturday, September 17, 2011

Flu Shot and Beer


Yesterday I talked with my mom on the phone.  We were ending our conversation when she said, “did I tell you about our missing pharmacist?”  I blogged about this a few weeks back, click here to get the full story regarding the pharmacist conspiracy.  This prompted my mom to rehash the entire thing.  She asked AGAIN if my partner knew what had happened. I told her, "no, she still doesn’t know anything about it." Seeing how she works for a different company in a different state, this is not odd.  She kept repeating the phrase, “no one will talk.”  This makes me think she has been water boarding staff and regular shoppers at her pharmacy to acquire information.  One thing I know for sure, I am going nowhere near that pharmacy next time I’m in town. 

Speaking of my partner and pharmacies, I went to Walgreens this morning so she could give me my flu shot.  I felt really efficient because I purchased a flu shot and beer at the same time!   




No comments:

Post a Comment