Tuesday, September 6, 2011

“True” History Q & A


Today I thought I would take the time to answer some reader questions regarding “True” History Tuesday.

Anonymous:  Where do you get your information for “True” History Tuesday?

Me:  Years of study abroad and degrees from Yale and Harvard have allowed me the opportunity to learn a shitton about history.  I also spent time in the Congo, Rainforest and Yellowstone.

Historylover:  What is your source for saying Lewis and Clark adopted an Asian baby?

Me:  The I’m a Homo, You’re Not monthly newsletter

Henryswives:  Thank you so much for finally answering the question about what happened to Anne Boleyn’s head!

Me:  I’m glad I could clear that up for you.  Changing lives and bringing peace to the world is the very least thing I am trying to accomplish.

Marty Krofft:  Where do you get off saying H.R. Pufnstuf shot Abraham Lincoln??

Me:  Pictures don’t lie and I don’t even have Photoshop.

Anonymous:  “True” History is the biggest bunch of bullshit I have ever read.

Me:  Seeing how large and how much information is on the internet, I’ll take that as quite a compliment.  Thank you.

AnnaAnderson:  I always suspect that Rasputin invented the Ice Schlong.  I think of him every time I get a snow cone.

Me:  That post was one of my most exhausting research endeavors to date.  Traveling to Siberia is never easy or warm.

GourmetGuru:  I honestly will never eat pork rinds (Marie Antoinette’s hair) and Arby’s curly fries (Indian guy with those long nails) again.  Yuck.

Me:  I’m just the messenger.  I’m sorry to have altered your dietary standards.

AxeHandle:  I’m so glad to learn that Lizzie Borden was betwitched by licking a cane toad!

Me:  Me, too.  It is ironic how ironic history can be.

No comments:

Post a Comment