Monday, April 2, 2012

Body Boppers: Because Everyone Likes Running Head-On in to Each Other




You know what is fun?  Running into someone who is wearing a large inflatable tube while you, too are wearing a large inflatable tube.  I found this in the Oriental Trading catalog and ordered it immediately for my after school kids.  They had a blast.  It was a hysterical and nobody got hurt.  I’d highly recommend giving these things a true with your own kids.  Click here for order information.



In addition to the inflatable body boopers,  I also found these hysterical inflatables for sale at Oriental Trading.

Come On!  Who Doesn't Want a Giant Whale in their living room!

I'd take this with to the grocery store, sit in the produce section and scream at anyone who got near the bananas.
Simulated camping might be the best kind of camping.

Yes...it is an inflatable walker.

No comments:

Post a Comment