Sunday, September 30, 2012

My Great Idea!



Source


This morning while dusting the ceiling fans, I was hit with a moment of brilliance.  It happened right when I changed the light bulb in the ceiling fan and the light shown over my head.  Additionally and oddly, inspirational music a.k.a. disco music played at the same exact moment.  That is when I received my message…”if you build it, he will come.”  I ignored that and looked at the Clorox Disinfecting Wipes crammed under my arm and the Swiffer that was held in my hand.  It was at that moment that I realized I must buy a sewing machine.   Without a sewing machine, I’d have no way of creating the next big As Seen On TV item…THE CLEANING HOLSTER!  You heard it here first and by that I mean you read it!   Can you imagine the ease of having Clorox Wipes and your Swiffer Duster ready for the quick draw?!  I’m off to get to work on this before the big holiday season spending spree!!


No comments:

Post a Comment