Thursday, February 14, 2013

Back for Valentine's Day



I’m really sorry that I have been such a bad blogger lately.  I’ve actually been busy with my business and I have also been sick.  In addition, I got a wisdom tooth pulled yesterday.  I feel pretty good today so I spent the morning catching up on some housework.  I did want to take a short break to post at least something to my blog so you wouldn’t think I was dead or caught in a really really slow traffic jam.  

I’m feeling compelled to start making moonshine.  I’m guessing this has a lot to do with watching a marathon of the show Moonshiners yesterday while I was taking post wisdom tooth extraction pain pills, but whatever…if seems like a good idea.  Of course, there is the annoying fact that it isn’t legal, but other than that, I really think a moonshine still would look pretty snappy by my box gardens in the backyard.  I’ll let you know how this progresses. 

Also…am I the only one who kinda thinks Valentine’s Day is a little stupid?  I mean, it isn’t because I’m unhappy in love.  I’ve been happy with the same partner for nearly 20 years.  I just think it is a conspiracy between the restaurants, card, candy, stuffed-animal and flower industries…seems like you ought to randomly show your love all year long by cooking moonshine for your partner.

Source

No comments:

Post a Comment